Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg EXB-PCM02/03 (Basically NEW!)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paugui

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:51 pm    Post subject: Korg EXB-PCM02/03 (Basically NEW!) Reply with quote

Hi all

For sale I have two amazing expansions for the Korg Triton / Karma, the EXB-PCM02 (Studio Essentials) and EXB-PCM03 (Future Loop Construction).
These are packed with amazing sounds that will enhance any keyboard or sound module it is compatible with!

I am only selling these as I have them for around 10 years now and have only used them once, to give them a test, before settling for the EXB-PCM01 and EXB-PCM05 in my Korg Triton Pro (I would probably have used these sometimes if it wasn't such a drag to change boards on it...)

Was thinking I should keep them for my Korg Karma, but since I should really sell it due to space constrains lack of space, and some extra cash could be useful for a deal I have planned, I decided to put the two for sale! Smile

I want to sell these two for 300€, which might be a bit high price, but they are basically new and you won't find them like this everyday (the condition is really TOP)!
Anyway, if you are truly interested and want to get a deal done fast, just make me an offer and I'll consider it Smile

Items are in Portugal, but can easily send it anywhere in the world using tracked mail.

P.S. - I'm not sure how to add pictures here, so just contact me and I can send them to you by email! But you can be sure you'll be pretty pleased! Smile

A1 (x2) / DSS-1 / KARMA / Monotron / Monotron Duo (x2) / Minilogue / MS20 / MS20ic / OASYS 76 / Poly 800 MkII / Polysix / SDD3000 / Trident / Triton Pro (with MOSS) / Wavestation EX / Z1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: