Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg MEX-8000 (Basically NOS, 2 Units)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paugui

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:57 pm    Post subject: Korg MEX-8000 (Basically NOS, 2 Units) Reply with quote

Hi all!

I'm selling 2 rare Korg MEX8000 memory expanders (for most of their mid-80s gear) in great condition with original boxes, as shown in the photos.

One of them is basically New Old Stock condition, coming with the 3 original documents shown in the photo.

The other has some small rust marks on the paint in one of the sides (can send you photos of it, but it's something very minor...), and only features the list of patches for the Korg DW8000 that is shown in the photos (the other documents are missing...).

For the one in top shape, I am asking 135€, while for the other one I am asking 110€, with shipping costs from Portugal to Europe included (add 10€ more outside Europe).

But if you want both units, I can consider only 175€, plus shipping costs from Portugal (at maximum 35€ in Europe, depending exactly where you are, or 55€ worldwide)

As further info, I got them some years ago in a store as New Old Stock products and have ended up never using them...
That is, until I got one of these sold recently!
So, they were all tested with my Korg Poly 800 MkII before that sale and they all displayed good messages after trying to load and save (which means they won't have the original Korg DW8000 presets it was supposed to feature...).

Anything else, just send me a PM and I'll try to reply you as soon as possible.

P.S. - I'm not sure how to add pictures here, so just contact me and I can send them to you by email! But you can be sure you'll be pretty pleased! Smile

A1 (x2) / DSS-1 / KARMA / Monotron / Monotron Duo (x2) / Minilogue / MS20 / MS20ic / OASYS 76 / Poly 800 MkII / Polysix / SDD3000 / Trident / Triton Pro (with MOSS) / Wavestation EX / Z1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: