Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Karma

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paugui

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:04 pm    Post subject: Korg Karma Reply with quote

For sale I have a Korg Karma with the original power supply!

If you are not familiar with it, it is essentially a Korg Triton (original model) without touch-screen or sampler (but nowadays you have so many better featured samplers for much less...), but with the amazing Karma sequencer!

This keyboard I have for sale is in pretty good shape and fully working!
However, I have to mention that one key is slightly higher than the others, which is something I intended to fix, but ended up never finding some time to.
The keys are also a bit yellowish and there are are also some minor scratches that can only be really noticed when you check it in detail.
But overall, I'd say it is in pretty good condition!

I want 400€ for it plus shipping costs from Portugal (I'd hope around 50€ if you are in Europe, doubt it's worth getting a deal done if you are elsewhere, due to high shipping costs...).

Only selling it as I don't really use ROMplers that much anymore and am lacking space in my studio, but this is a really good sounding ROMpler and the amazing Karma sequencer really takes it to a new level!

Any questions you have, just send me a message and I'll try to answer you asap!

P.S. - I'm not sure how to add pictures here, so just contact me and I can send them to you by email! But you can be sure you'll be pretty pleased! Smile

A1 (x2) / DSS-1 / KARMA / Monotron / Monotron Duo (x2) / Minilogue / MS20 / MS20ic / OASYS 76 / Poly 800 MkII / Polysix / SDD3000 / Trident / Triton Pro (with MOSS) / Wavestation EX / Z1
Synthoid
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sample pic from the Internet:

If you click on the QUOTE button, you can see how I included the picture...
paugui

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help, but unfortunately I don't have then available in any page at the moment...

But will likely try to put them in my blog, that way I should be able to follow your suggestion Smile

A1 (x2) / DSS-1 / KARMA / Monotron / Monotron Duo (x2) / Minilogue / MS20 / MS20ic / OASYS 76 / Poly 800 MkII / Polysix / SDD3000 / Trident / Triton Pro (with MOSS) / Wavestation EX / Z1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: