Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG PA800 noise on style but ok in headphone.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fahimuk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:01 pm    Post subject: KORG PA800 noise on style but ok in headphone. Reply with quote

I have a korg pa800 for over 6 years and recently i have problem with the noise comes from speakers during playing sound and then stop playing the starts again.
If i plug the headphones the sound comes ok with no problem and also if i use a pa live active speaker and plug the left and right cable from korg pa800 to the speaker the the sound is ok with no problem.
Anyone can help please thanks.
musiccankill
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!
If it is a crackling and hiss sound on one or both speakers you need to change or repair the amp board.It is the one under the metal protector next to the PSU.
Be careful though as there are high voltages on the psu..If you are not sure if the caps are still charged, leave it one night unplugged and do the operation next day...

Korg keyboards owned now: PA5X 61 ,PA300, Triton extreme 61, Korg 707, Trinity plus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: