Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Custom User Oscillators & FX are Slot Location Dependent

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grokaknock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:20 pm    Post subject: Custom User Oscillators & FX are Slot Location Dependent Reply with quote

Heads Up...

If you create presets that use any custom osc's or fx be sure to make a note of the order in which they are loaded into the Prologue.

Example:

I created a preset pack using Blinds exclusively. I had Blinds loaded into Slot 5. The gentleman that created Blinds had it loaded into Slot 1. All the presets were mangled until he loaded Blinds into slot 5.

No mention of this crucial info in any of the documents. You're welcome Korg.
HW: Model D (Original) <> Prologue 16 <> OB-6 <> Prophet REV 2 <> Minitaur <> Sub37 <> Slim Phatty <> Integra 7 <> SE-02 <> Korg Triton Le <> Korg synths I have owned: Poly 800 - Poly 800 MKII - M1 - Z1 (miss this one)

SW: Nuendo and too many soft synths to mention.
rgarner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw you'd posted this on GS – it's really disappointing. When I downloaded the SDK I thought "hey, there's some kind of ID that's missing from the metadata, I hope I've missed something". Clearly I haven't. This is such horrible, basic stuff; it's not hard to use and serialize a UUID/GUID for oscs and effects to self-register. Ordering should be an afterthought, it shouldn't be identity.

Add it to the "hope this will be fixed but probably won't" list.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Prologue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: