Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Storing Drawbar Organ Settings

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NativeAngels
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:58 pm    Post subject: Storing Drawbar Organ Settings Reply with quote

Having now worked out how to use Rotary effect on lower and upper1 I need to work out how to store the settings for upper1 and lower. I've tried setting upper1 Drawbars and lower Drawbars and storing as a set. But it's like when you store them uppper1 settings are copied to lower not kept separate.
B.Safe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Storing Drawbar Organ Settings Reply with quote

NativeAngels wrote:
Having now worked out how to use Rotary effect on lower and upper1 I need to work out how to store the settings for upper1 and lower. I've tried setting upper1 Drawbars and lower Drawbars and storing as a set. But it's like when you store them uppper1 settings are copied to lower not kept separate.

Drawbars are special sounds that use specific parameters compared to other sounds. These parameters are stored in the Keyboard Set or in the style rather than in the sound itself.

The result of this is that you can only have ONE set of drawbars in a Keyboard Set (and one other in the style). If you use more than one, they share all their drawbar settings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: