Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Here's what i noticed on pa3x and it is the same on pa4x.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RC

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:58 pm    Post subject: Here's what i noticed on pa3x and it is the same on pa4x. Reply with quote

1. When I turn the instrument on the rhythm section is extremely loud until I turn the balance knob slightly then it goes to normal. This was the same on the 3x. it does it using the ear phones or the speaker system.
2. when I use the sequencer the volume is louder and it has to be turned down. Once coming out of the sequencer the sound is then softer. Both on 3x and 4x.
3. After recording a song and then using step backing sequence, to change some things , my volumes automatically change and have to be reset.
I don't know if this has occurred with any other members, but it did it on the 3 and 4x so I have to assume it is the programs inside of these boards. This would have nothing to do with the updates. Just wanted to pass this along I learned to live with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: