Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help with installing CD korg sounds properly??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schematicsman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:42 pm    Post subject: Need help with installing CD korg sounds properly?? Reply with quote

Hi, there I have the newer styled Korg triton Studio 61 key synth workstation with MOSS Board installed and 32-64MG RAM cards and need to know how to properly install and save musical instruments sounds with samples and rhythms into the proper banks from start to finish instructions, i cannot find out for the life of me how to do that ?
Please HELP ASAP
[/img]
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Korg Triton Studio Basic Guide and Parameter Guide should have most of the info needed, though the instructions might not necessarily be in simple sequential order. The relevant downloads from Korg are here (allow a good 30 secs to 1 minute for the pages to render fully):

https://www.korg.com/us/support/download/product/1/219/

There is additional info for the Triton Studio V2 here (but not the Basic or Parameter guides):

https://www.korg.com/us/support/download/product/1/261/

Schematicsman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:27 am    Post subject: Need Help Strongly!! Reply with quote

I have tried the manuals for korg you mentioned, but don't really explain in detail on how to save the sound files from CD into the proper banks in order I have tried everything and watched videos on everything korg on you tube and still no luck also how and on what page on the display do I change Ethnic instruments I have from Arabic scale to normal C scale and Which of these[PCG,SNG,KSF,KSC,KMP,] do you need to load and save and into what bank to play the just the instruments?? , please I need your expert help ? Sad
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Making an entire posting in bold text is something best avoided; only use it to emphasise occasional specific points.

What "sound files from CD" are the subject of discussion here?
Schematicsman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:19 pm    Post subject: HELP ! Reply with quote

Hi, Sorry champ, I'm new to this forum and synth tech just got the synth as a present and totally new to this. I need to know how to save in the proper [free user banks] like PCG files that a not taken by the korg triton studio. I have Programs ,combination, ect and Global Settings that are on the disk(Floppy or CD) and would like to save them in the proper user Banks in the korg, so when I power it up they are there and can select and play?
you know what I mean!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: