Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pa4x pls help my bass in the beat got lower??????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
whyzeebee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:51 pm    Post subject: pa4x pls help my bass in the beat got lower?????? Reply with quote

hi i having an issue with the pa4x that i never had before and i cannot seem to figure out the problem. the problem is as follows.... that for some reason in all the beats on the keyboard including my own the baseline in all the beats is drastically lower then usual, but its only the baseline not anything else in the beat, and i can hardly hear the bass in the beat, but evreything else the voulme is regular. please please help me with this problem i do not know were to go from here please respond
patpsc

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might clarify the issue a little more as I'm not sure of your question. Did you mean the volume of the bass track is very low while the style is running? Is this issue for just a particular style you're in or it's the same for all styles in your PA4X?

If it's a single style, you might check on the volume level of the bass track or you can check the recorded velocity level of the bass track by going into the "Event Edit" in style edit mode.
seaside

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try, global button, on screen ,mode preferences, bottom of screen style 2,tick top box and adjust-Terry
Aripearlmusic
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

most likely the master volume of the bass was lowered. look for the 3 (global) volume faders listed as DR/Perc, Bass, Accomp in Global-Mode Preferences-Style 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: