Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why am I Getting Pad samples on my keyboard

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteveO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:00 am    Post subject: Why am I Getting Pad samples on my keyboard Reply with quote

Hi.I've got a Kross 2 and I'm not sure quite how I've achieved this but if I try to record on the sequencer some of the keys towards the left hand side of the keyboard seem to trigger samples I've got on my pad sampler. It only appears to happen on one combi setting. How have I managed to do this, and how do I stop it happening?
Grimm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is not that the "Dual" mode? I had almost the same problem on my YamahaPSR-e433. But that's not the problem actually. That's really a mode to combine strings and synth, for example. Not sure if that's a Korg problem. That should be a common thign for every keyboard. I purchased this one for my little sister recently, so when I get back home I'm gonna look if she has the same mode. But as far as I know "Dual mode" is not something that can be met in every instrument. But Kross 2 considers itself as workstation, so you are able to split keyboard for sure
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: