Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saga Jim Gilmour Sounds for Careful where you step

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zappa-frank

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:52 pm    Post subject: Saga Jim Gilmour Sounds for Careful where you step Reply with quote

I am looking for Presets to recreate Jim Gilmours sounds on the Saga Songs Careful where you step and On the Loose.
These are favorites of mine since I was a teenager Wink
Chrutil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Saga Jim Gilmour Sounds for Careful where you step Reply with quote

zappa-frank wrote:
I am looking for Presets to recreate Jim Gilmours sounds on the Saga Songs Careful where you step and On the Loose.
These are favorites of mine since I was a teenager Wink

Jim Gilmour is amazing. I’m not really a sound designer so I can’t help with that, but I think those years were a lot of Polymoog and CS-80 and by Heads or Tales it was MemoryMoog and PPG.
Korg Kronos 88 #444 /3GB, MU modular synth, PPG Wave 2.3, Modal Electronics 002, TTSH, Oberheim Two Voice Pro, Deckard's Dream, Kijimi, MatrixBrute, Access Virus KC, Ensoniq EPS, Korg Microsampler, Behringer Model D, Behringer Pro~1, Roland JP-08, Roland VP-03, Roland JD-08, Roland TR-8, Akai MPC-X, Roland TD-12 V-Drums, Fender Precision Bass, Martin Custom D Guitar, Sterling JP-60 Guitar, PRS Santana SE Guitar (signed), Logic Pro X, Pulsar P900 Series, Arturia V Collection 6 as well as various iPad & soft synths.
Download the Korg Kronos AL-1/Polysix Graphical Editor
BlackForest

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe have a look at Francis' page

https://www.narfsounds.com/kronos

Maybe he's willing to help you with one sound, or give some advice.

Korg DS-8, Roland D-10, M1Rex, Wavestation, Korg SP-280, JV2080, Wavestate, Kronos LS - all RIP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: