Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos to Nautilus conversion program

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ITguy54

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:34 pm    Post subject: Kronos to Nautilus conversion program Reply with quote

I’ve read more than once that Korg is going to offer a conversion program that will convert programs on the Kronos to the Nautilus format. When is this coming out? How is it used? Does it run on a PC? Considering that Sweetwater has a 48 month purchase plan for the Nautilus for only 6 more days, I would like to have some definite information about this.
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Kronos to Nautilus conversion program Reply with quote

ITguy54 wrote:
I’ve read more than once that Korg is going to offer a conversion program that will convert programs on the Kronos to the Nautilus format. When is this coming out? How is it used? Does it run on a PC? Considering that Sweetwater has a 48 month purchase plan for the Nautilus for only 6 more days, I would like to have some definite information about this.

you won't get definite info, as of today.

This is all that we know,,, Luciano/James spoke in general terms:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRWdLGQSEY8
Korg Livestream 1/19/21
KORG Workstations: NAUTILUS & KRONOS
Luciano and James

Maybe you can squeeze more info out of Korg USA support.

I wouldn't accept vague statements on something as important as a conversion program. It sounds like it has workarounds.
burningbusch
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Nautilus on order so that I can begin the conversion of my Kronos libraries. As I don't have it yet, this is conjecture, but I don't expect this to be an arduous task.

I expect Programs will open and sound as they should. Hopefully, controller/knob/switch assignments will be intact. I expect KARMA will be ignored and drums will have to be re-done. Combis are obviously a bigger issue but I have, for the most part, steered clear of them in my libraries.

Busch.
Kronos 73, Nautilus 61, Vox Continental 73, Monologue, Yamaha Montage 8, Rhodes Suitcase, Yamaha VL-1, Roland V-Synth, Yamaha AvantGrand, Minimoog Model D, Studio Electronics Omega 8, CSS, Spitfire, VSL, LASS, Sample Modeling, Ivory, Komplete 12, Spectrasonics, Cubase, Pro Tools, etc.
http://www.purgatorycreek.com
Bill1983

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

burningbusch wrote:
I have a Nautilus on order so that I can begin the conversion of my Kronos libraries. As I don't have it yet, this is conjecture, but I don't expect this to be an arduous task.

I expect Programs will open and sound as they should. Hopefully, controller/knob/switch assignments will be intact. I expect KARMA will be ignored and drums will have to be re-done. Combis are obviously a bigger issue but I have, for the most part, steered clear of them in my libraries.

Busch.

I've noticed the Nautilus Documentation maturing since early December 2020. Usually this means things are getting close to release/ship. Hopefully a conversion program will appear out of thin air in the near future as absence of such would be contrary to everything we've been lead to believe.
PA4x, PA500, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 MK2, Sonar Platinum, Ableton Live 10 Standard, NI Komplete12 Ultimate, EWQL Libraries, Nektar Impact LX88, Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 Gen2, Studiologic MP-117 Pedalboard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: