Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sax pack loading on Kronos

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Minou

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:17 pm    Post subject: Sax pack loading on Kronos Reply with quote

Hello,
Can someone tell me how to install the two free Sax pack de Mediacoustics sur le Kronos. Thank you
pete.m

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way to completely answer your question here would be to copy the pages from the manual. However, if you follow this video, you should be OK - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X77kmgnUM2o. There are plenty of similar videos on youtube. A couple of other tips;
1. Remember to unzip the files before you put them on your USB stick.
2. If you're going to be using a few sample packs, it will be better if you organise them properly from the start. For example, on my Kronos X there are two SSDs. I use one of them purely for storing KSCs, the other for day-to-day stuff like songs, PCGs etc.
3. Remember to put the setting to Virtual Memory, so that the samples stream. The files you have are too big for RAM, and so it needs to be done via Virtual Memory.
4. Remember to take a back up before you start, and again when everything is successfully loaded.

Enjoy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: