Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Preloaded Drum Tracks - Time Signature

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gortanis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:03 am    Post subject: Preloaded Drum Tracks - Time Signature Reply with quote

Hi All,

Just received my new Nautilus and I'm loving the sound and user accessibility. Previously had a Kronos 1st Gen, a Trinity Plus and an M1. I'm most familiar with the Trinity where I sequenced out all my drum tracks.

This is the first time I've started playing with the pre-programmed drum kits and I love that functionality. Especially now that it's a single button push in most cases for when I'm practicing or playing live.

The only question I have before I start delving into the sequencer, Is there a way to change the time signature on the preset drum tracks when I'm just playing the programs and combis? For example, I've been using the Italian Grand to just refresh my chops and the drum track is in 4/4. Would love to be able to switch to a 3/4 or 5/4 feel just to practice.

Thanks a ton for being an accessible forum and I'm excited to be a part of the community.

Gort
partrir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Did you find a solution to this? I would like to do the same thing.

Thanks
Dan Stesco
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi !
I was in charge for Nautilus factory voicing and I made a lot of DT patterns. Unfortunately the patterns are build in the SMF file and is hard to change the time signature to play ok but is not impossible. First step, import the same drum program in SEQ, Open the sEQ pattern/rppr page and import the DT as a user pattern from MENU bar. Edit the pattern, rename it and open again the menu from upper right corner. Sent the patterns as user DT. Change it in the prog or combi.
If is not very clear please contact me on contac@danstesco.ro and will show you with video calling Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: