Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to full edit audio recorded on audio tracks?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
StarForceTheFirst

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:07 pm    Post subject: How to full edit audio recorded on audio tracks? Reply with quote

Hi, guys. I started to record my voice on KRONOS while song sounds but when I try to cut and delete some parts even the part before my voice starts I don't know how. I ended erasing some measures before but I doubt that is the proper way. I thought I could cut and delete almost as in a PC audio editor. I'm sure there is some tip that I don't get it. I don't know either how to convert this voice parts I recorded to samples to use and edit on sampling mode. Thanks in advance.
Mike Conway
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: How to full edit audio recorded on audio tracks? Reply with quote

StarForceTheFirst wrote:
I don't know either how to convert this voice parts I recorded to samples to use and edit on sampling mode. Thanks in advance.

When you SAVE a song with audio tracks, you can open the AUDIO folder and LOAD audio into the sampler. This video shows how to record 4 tracks, and then open the tracks to bring into the sampler. If you don't want to see the recording, skip to the 4:30 mark.

You could also cut the audio how you want, then PUT TO TRACK, back on an audio track, if you want.

I've only done basic editing with the audio tracks (shifting things forward and back). Most waveform editing I do with the sampler. In a Multisample, every single key of the keyboard can be stereo audio tracks; and that's just a single layer. If you make use of disk streaming, you can use up to 20 gigs worth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: