Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Double standards and corrupt admin
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aripearlmusic
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 11:38 am    Post subject: Double standards and corrupt admin Reply with quote

So Asena can make a million topics and talk about his sounds and post demos without his posts getting locked but mine gets locked. Which corrupt admin locked mine? Comment here if you have the balls
Aripearlmusic
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made one thread about my sounds and it's locked

Count how many threads Asena and Anthony made about their sounds and check how many are locked. Over a dozen threads none of which are locked. That is straight up corruption and I'm calling for the resignation and restriction of privileges of the admin who locked my thread. It's abuse of privileges. Whoever the admin was did not send me a message or an inquiry about it. No notice or warning either. I did not violate any rules.
Biggles
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All members promoting their own products should be banned.
Aripearlmusic
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok biggles what does Approved Merchant status mean?
It's not against the rules to promote your own products
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggles wrote:

Approved Merchant status on this forum is a privilege assign by Admin to people who earn this, for people who happen knows Korg keyboards a little better that other and using this knowledge helping others to troubleshooting and giving valuable advises how to using/enjoy Korg Arranger.
Approved Merchant are allow to advertise their products !!!
Nobody is forced to buy it, is plenty good factory resources on each Korg instruments.
But, people who trying trolling others are not welcome on this forum, at least not suppose to be allow to do so.
I know Admin and moderators on this forum care about smooth and nice exchanging conversation on all topics, so I am very nicely ask them to remove with warning posts from people who troll others from topics, topics which not involved them.

If not, we, people who can really be very helpful will stop supporting/sharing our knowledge, helping others is not obligation, is it in our good faith, not mandatory.
Fl Studio 21, Ableton Live 11 Suite.
Korg Pa5x Sounds at Performers Heaven
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To end all this BS
I WILL PUT SOME SCREENSHOTS HERE.

Many of us don’t understand your frustration here!

Always you have a strange behavior WHY?

If admins ban me to sell, I also have to respect that.

That doesn’t mean that we have more value than anyone.
Everyone knows that they call me and some other developers for help , and try to load there files, it doesn’t matter if they bought anything or not, I’m always happy to help.

Enough is enough.

Instead of yelling here, create your stuff, promote yourself and your products.
Save your time to make things,

No double standards here for no one.
Not to me not to others.

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemik wrote:
Approved Merchant status on this forum is a privilege assign by Admin to people who earn this, for people who happen knows Korg keyboards a little better that other and using this knowledge helping others to troubleshooting and giving valuable advises how to using/enjoy Korg Arranger.
Approved Merchant are allow to advertise their products !!!
Nobody is forced to buy it, is plenty good factory resources on each Korg instruments.
But, people who trying trolling others are not welcome on this forum, at least not suppose to be allow to do so.
I know Admin and moderators on this forum care about smooth and nice exchanging conversation on all topics, so I am very nicely ask them to remove with warning posts from people who troll others from topics, topics which not involved them.

If not, we, people who can really be very helpful will stop supporting/sharing our knowledge, helping others is not obligation, is it in our good faith, not mandatory.

Thank you Nemik
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please guys - COOL IT!!!!
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Aripearlmusic
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asena I'm not saying to lock your threads. I'm saying that they only locked mine. Now it's unlocked but it's ridiculous. All I did was respond with a link when someone had trouble finding a piano sound. All developers here help out like Nemik said. Nobody here is paying us to help out but we do it anyways. I learned a lot of what I know when I switched over to Korg from developers here on the forums. I got into learning sampling as well from resources provided by some of the members here. Fair respectful treatment is all i ask. I've been playing and programming for 30 years and while I may be younger than many of the developers here that doesn't mean I'm young and dumb or a pushover. I stand by my work and it speaks for itself.
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I propose we keep our products stuff contain in one Topic, that's why I posted video to already existing one, no need to create new one everyday, let's keep this forum clean.
Wink Cool
Fl Studio 21, Ableton Live 11 Suite.
Korg Pa5x Sounds at Performers Heaven
Aripearlmusic
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Nemik
110%
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggles wrote:

Unless, of course, the forum rules allow this, which we all know is acceptable if you are a registered merchant vetted by the forum Moderators...

I am certain that the Moderators have previously brought this to your attention, yet you persist, which could be considered defamation or more concerning, you might very well be exhibiting some forum of cognitive degradation, which I would not wish on any one.
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 10:52 am    Post subject: APPROVED MERCHANTS REMINDER Reply with quote

Serious reminder:-

Quote:
Advertising / Third Party developers.

By strict rule, only “Approved Merchants” are allowed to post advertisements of their products on the forum. Advertisements posted by individuals who are not approved will be deemed as spam and therefore treated accordingly. This could very likely result in you being banned from the forums.

If you wish to become an approved merchant, I ask that you first simply hang out on the forum as a regular member. When you reach a post count of 50+ you can then request to be considered an approved merchant by sending me a Private Message or email.

Your activity on the forum will be reviewed at this point to ensure your efforts to reach 50 posts was genuine and you are not someone only focused on selling their products. Once approved, I will modify your account to display “Approved Merchant” under your User ID. It is only then are you allowed to make any reference to your products on the forum.

For Approved Merchants Only.
It is recommend that you place a small advertisement in your Signature (See your profile). This advertisement will then be displayed at the very end of every single post you make. The more you help out on the forum, the more people will see your advertisement.

Also, when you have any exciting news about your product you wish to share, it’s advised you start a new thread in order to get the most attention from the forum members.

Kind regards
Sharp.

Owner.

The majority of our great merchants respect and follow this. Banter and trolling is unacceptable and unpleasant - if anyone feels compelled to do it, then use the PM feature and keep it out of the topics - even then, be careful of subsequent complaints.
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
JagiChan

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: APPROVED MERCHANTS REMINDER Reply with quote

karmathanever wrote:
Serious reminder:-

Quote:
Advertising / Third Party developers.

By strict rule, only “Approved Merchants” are allowed to post advertisements of their products on the forum. Advertisements posted by individuals who are not approved will be deemed as spam and therefore treated accordingly. This could very likely result in you being banned from the forums.

If you wish to become an approved merchant, I ask that you first simply hang out on the forum as a regular member. When you reach a post count of 50+ you can then request to be considered an approved merchant by sending me a Private Message or email.

Your activity on the forum will be reviewed at this point to ensure your efforts to reach 50 posts was genuine and you are not someone only focused on selling their products. Once approved, I will modify your account to display “Approved Merchant” under your User ID. It is only then are you allowed to make any reference to your products on the forum.

For Approved Merchants Only.
It is recommend that you place a small advertisement in your Signature (See your profile). This advertisement will then be displayed at the very end of every single post you make. The more you help out on the forum, the more people will see your advertisement.

Also, when you have any exciting news about your product you wish to share, it’s advised you start a new thread in order to get the most attention from the forum members.

Kind regards
Sharp.

Owner.

The majority of our great merchants respect and follow this. Banter and trolling is unacceptable and unpleasant - if anyone feels compelled to do it, then use the PM feature and keep it out of the topics - even then, be careful of subsequent complaints.

Thanks for putting to rest once and for all these arguments. This reminds me of posts and arguments by Network1. Let's keep this forum clean and focus on music. Let the music begin.
Aripearlmusic
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep the focus on music. If I wanted to keep all my sounds to myself I would have but I have over 500 sounds available for anyone because I keep the focus on the music and I'm here to enhance everybody else's creativity just like I've been here for the last 10 years answering other people's questions. I don't force anybody to buy from me and I'm happy to help any customer. There are still a lot more stuff that are going on to the website so stay tuned.
Biggles
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see 29 threads on the iPad display

Of those 6 are from Third Part vendors.

These should be in a “Marketplace” sub section, NOT in the main section for the keyboard.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: