Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Haven't seen my TE61 in months, I'm about to give up!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  

If you were in my shoes, would you
Keep checking in with the technician and wait it out?
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Call KORG and see if they can expedite the process?
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
Call KORG and demand a replacement piece of equipment?
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Sell it once it's finally fixed and use a YAMAHA digital piano instead?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Jump off a bridge into a dry river?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

davidcosand

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Haven't seen my TE61 in months, I'm about to give up!! Reply with quote

I purchased a TE61 in October 2005. It was my first purchase of a higher end keyboard/workstation, I needed it mostly for live performances. I figured I was getting a great piece of equipment.

During a gig in late January 06 I had a key pop out of its place and needed to get a repair. I did everything KORG told me to do, I took it to an authorized technician here in town. It was under warranty, but it took about a month and a half to get it fixed... Although it seemed like a long time to wait for them to fix one key, I was just happy to have the board back!

At my FIRST gig in March 06 after getting the Triton back, the board just died during a sound check. I couldn't get any output from the thing at all.. I had to take it back to the technician. Their diagnosis was that the motherboard was toast and that a new one would have to be sent overseas. It's now July and every time I call the technician they keep telling me they are still waiting on the part.

What it comes down to, I've spent a good chunk of change on a piece of equipment that has been in the repair shop twice as long as it's been in my studio or on stage. Obviously I'm not making any money off of this investment while it's sitting in a repair shop.

What do I do?
jerrythek
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contact support@korgusa.com and let us help you look into this.

Regards,

Jerry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: