Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need INDIAN STYLE for any keyboard you have In return...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farah

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: I need INDIAN STYLE for any keyboard you have In return... Reply with quote

Hi there,

I am looking for Indian styles, Afghan styles for any keyboard. if it is Yamaha PSR, Roland, Technics anything at all. I am not looking for MIDI files anymore... There are hundreds on the net that I have found.

If you know a rhythm that is good but does not work on your keyboard send it and tell me the model of your keyboard and I will send it back so it works for your keyboard.

Thanks
Farah Zia
AKBER

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HA FARAH I GOT NICE AFGHAN STYLES FOR TECNICS I WAS WONDRING
IF YOU HAVE STYLES FOR KORG PA 80 AND PA1 X I CAN SHARE THEM WITH YOU CONTACT ME AT RICO840@YAHOO.COM
Hamid_P

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:33 am    Post subject: Technics Styles Reply with quote

Salam Akbar jan, I have some nice pa80 styles and would like to trade you if you want because i got rid of my pa80 and got me a technics kn2600 with a SD slot. I am not sure which Technics keyboard you own, i will swap you only if your styles are nice not just any styls.... email me afg_blood_4_life@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Hamid
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA80 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: