Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breath Controller foR Triton Le

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
korg_nikos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Breath Controller foR Triton Le Reply with quote

Hi All,

Among other synths and arrangers I own a korg triton le. I have a huge collection of sounds programs and i am interested in improving the instrument's expression. I would like to use a breath controller.

Has anyone used this kind of controller before with triton le? Have you got any good results? I am mostly interested in performing expression violin or clarnet solos or modified electro synth solos (greek balkan and middle east music).

Check the videos that i have linked. These guys are using breath controllers (headset)

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=musiktikila

Do you believe that this breath controller would have better results than the expression pedal or is it all a matter of programming?

Thanks

Nikos
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.

If you search the forums you will find lots of information on these, and why they are not exactly cheap.

There is a catch in that you need to buy a converter that converts breath to midi.

Kind Regards.
Sharp.
korg_nikos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sharp,
Thanks for your kind reply.

What i need is to be informed if someone has used this breath controller before with KORG PA80 with no having any problems. If yes i would also like know what additional equipment have to use. To be more specific I know that pa 80 is not equipped with a direct input for breath controller so i guess that i will have to use a mide device with a breath input in order to convert the breath control signal to midi data. Am I correct?
Please advise. Price is a secondary issue.

If someone is experienced with that I would like to have his comments.

I also own a Korg Triton Le so I could alternatively use the breath controller with this instrument. I have post a topic on Triton Le section as well.

Thanks in advance and Best Regards
wingspal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also own a TR 76, and i want to buy the BC with the Midi Dolutions Box....really, i want to sound like David Sancious with Sting!

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: