Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SENDING A SET TO PA80/FLASHCARD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kurdino

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: SENDING A SET TO PA80/FLASHCARD Reply with quote

hi everyone my name is kurdino, i have posted some time ago, ever since i have not had problem with my pa80, but now i got a set from a friend that is more than just 1.44 mb so i can't just use a floppy disk, the file size is around 15 mb, and i was wondering if i can upload it to an empty flashcard straight from the computer to the new empty flashcard. or is it possible to put the 15mb set onto like 11 or 10 disks and load them one by one to the flashcard using the pa80 itself, i know it is possible ones u have it on the disks but the question will then be how can i save them onto the disk from the computer? i really don't care how i do it but i just want to put that set onto a flashcard it has all the folders such as GLOBAL, MULTISMP, PAD, PCM, PERFORM, SONGBOOK, SOUND, STYLE. so i just want to put it on a flashcard...HELP PLEASE

tell me if i need to be more speific

thanks
Sina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kurdino

this set with GLOBAL, MULTISMP, PAD, PCM, PERFORM, SONGBOOK, SOUND, STYLE , is not a Pa80 set. It's Pa1X set. You can load the styles but nothning more. No sample or other ones.
Pa80_Kurd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Hi! Reply with quote

You cant upload a file from pa1x format to a flashcard unless you have a flashcard reader! (You can buy it to your computer, then upload the files)
kurdino

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so if i just upload the styles, will the styles work?? i mean will the drum kits be also transfered with the styles?? or does perform and programs needs to be uploaded? i mean i dont know yet but will double check but i think if i upload SOUNDS, STYLE and PERFORM it will be more than 1.44 mb? wont it?? and if is, is it possible to upload style first with one disk and upload then other 2 together,,,will it work??? or does it all need to be uploaded together?? i mean will the pa80 read the folder name or type and send it to the right place?

thanks again...
Sina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pa80 can read the styles, but you have to open the STYLE folder and then open the style1- style2- style3 files and load the styles one by one. Because there are more than 16 and pa80 can't just load a style file. But you have a another problem here!! styles don't sounds right, You need the samples and you don't have them in your flash card. So just forget it bro Wink or find a set for Pa80. Is it a Kurdi set?
kurdino

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes it is kurdi,,,and found out the other day that its made for pa1x not pa80, so stuck here, is it possible to set the styles with my own kurdish DRUM/PERC Kits?? that i already have on the pa80....?thanks again
lawksalih

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kurdino, can you send me the files for the kurdish set for the pa 80?

I am in desperate need.

Thank you,

Lawk Salih
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA80 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: