Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KLC on Mac with Ableton Live

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gavlees

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: KLC on Mac with Ableton Live Reply with quote

Hello - first time poster, as this is the first problem I've ever had with a Korg product.

I have just upgraded to a MacBook from a PC (first Mac, so still having a few teething troubles with OS X). I've got Ableton Live 6.0.7 working fine for me (no hassles with registration) and have just tried to install my Korg Legacy Analogue Edition.

The installer seems to work fine, but when I load up Live, the VSTs don't show up. I have turned on support for AU plug-ins and now they appear, but when I try to load one, I get the message "Failed to create the Audio Unit Legacy Cell [or whatever plug-in it is]"

I have downloaded the klc_mac_1110.dmg file (I'm still on challenge and response copy protection). Can anyone shed any light on what is going wrong or what I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks for any help.

Gav.
caribou

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know if you fixed your problem, I have exactly the same configuration and problem here...
MartinHines
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does your MacBook have an Intel processor?

If so you need to upgrade to KLC-1 version 1.2 (Syncrosoft dongle) then version 1.2.1, which is the version that is MacUB compatible.

http://www.korguser.net/shop/software/support/faq.asp

Also, have you contacted Korg Tech Support?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: