Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pa defoult loading problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAMID.KORG

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: pa defoult loading problem Reply with quote

salaam Tariq jan and all dear brothers.
i thank you from botton of my heart i did what you said and it worked but new problem that should not have happen with a new pa80 has happened .after loading the syles i played for few minutes then accedently while it was swiched on the power cord was puled out from the wall socket and when restarting it goes throu the normal loading procegers but at the end instead of displaying the defult screen or page it only displays KORG PA80 and all the button lights are off except the (display hold )i tried everything i could think off but no luck .i am worried and dont know what to do please help again brother if you can . all the exitment and now this has espoild it.
thanks again
Hamid
charlie67

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm new to Korg also but have you looked at page nine of the manual (pa 50). I don't know if pa 80 manual is the same but page nine explains how to reload the operating system. If you don't have a manual, you can print page nine (or any other page) from the Korg website. How disappointing it must be to lose the use of your new keyboard.
HAMID.KORG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: pa defoult loading problem Reply with quote

thank you for concern.
it is really sad i am just hopless.i spend alot of money on it .
i saw the that page in my pa80 user manual it talkes about 5 or 4 flopy disk and so on i just dont know i am still looking here and there .
do you know any site where i can download programs (software)for pa80. or have you ever heard of such problems.many thanks
Hamid
charlie67

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hamid, are you saying you don’t know how to download the PA 80 operating system, or are you saying you can’t find the right website. The website is, http://www.korgpa.com/pa_root/en/products/pa80_soft.html?de
If you download, operating system 3.06 to your computer (save to desktop, then unzip files), there is a PDF file with instructions included. Only one floppy disc is needed for the operating system. Other discs are needed for resources, (styles, programs, etc) but only if necessary.
If you can’t use your PA 80 keyboard at all, reloading the operating system should sort out the problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA80 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: