Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Look at these news!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ebse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Look at these news!!!!! Reply with quote

WOWW!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://korg.de/korg_start.html

New OS V 1.3
New Karma 2.1
EXi MOD-7 Waveshaping VPM-Synthesizer
optional EXs-3 „Brass & Woodwinds”- Library with more than 700MB
Charlie
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Es geschehen noch Zeichen und Wunder! Wink

It's amazing how long Korg can keep its secrets ... Shocked
domc

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great spot - have to admit that launching it in German on the German Korg website caught me off guard - but after many months of waiting I guess I'll take any news - even if its pretty unintelligible and I can only discern the highlights!

Can't wait for the waveshaping VPM synth. Does it say if Karma 2.1 includes any additional functionality or just the link to the computer.

Cheers, Domc
Octopus
Vadim
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is this posted in oasys forum, if those are the news of arranger keyboards.....

KORG was my favorite company, but i think it's coming to and end now...

Why should i support and love the company that cares more about arranger keyboards rather than Professional Workstations?

it seems like there are hundreds of people working for auto-arranger toys, and a few for Workstations.

And why is there M3-M pictured with a Computer, if you can't even select Random pan in M3/Triton/OASYS from a computer?

I not a fan of YAMAHA but one thing that i like the most about them that they make Arranger keyboard look unprofessional, and Workstation look professional!
domc

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Babel fish translation

New virtual instrument EXi-MOD-7 and new sound LIBRARY EXs-3 "Brass & Woodwinds" for KORG OASYS soon available! With the new operating system V 1,3 we present an innovative reservoir at new functions and sound possibilities for the Synthesizer Flagschiff OASYS again. Except new functional areas and improvements the version 1.3 contains a new KARMA version (2.1) and the possibility of two new extension options to use. MOD-7 Waveshaping VPM Synthesizer of new EXi MOD-7 Waveshaping VPM Synthesizer with "classical" synthesis procedure, whose flexibility was increased here in the almost immeasurable. A demo version is contained in system V1.3. SAM polarizing library EXs-3 "Brass & Woodwinds" new one optional EXs-3 "Brass & Woodwinds" - LIBRARY also over 700MB and most authentic sheet metal and Holzblaeser Samples expressiven on. The most important functions in the overview: · KARMA 2,1 permits the production of "user GEs", an adjustable quantization for scene changes and the module price increase, a more flexible "note to Map" function and many things more. (optional "KARMA OASYS" software available under www.karma lab.com) · new ones optional EXs-3 "Brass & Woodwinds" LIBRARY also over 700MB expressiven on and most authentic sheet metal and Holzblaeser Samples. · ex serum width run gene can be loaded immediately directly without restart of the OASYS. · within a "Dual" Programs each EXi instrument for a more flexible sound organization can be transponiert now separately. · all step sequencers now with separate "Smoothing" parameters for "Attack" - and "Decay" values for still more complex changes of sound. · by loss-free compression immediately a larger RAM storage capacity is available for own Samples when using PCM data of the EXs-1 and EXs-2 LIBRARIES. · further optimization of all operating routines. OASYS operating system and authorizing code for the MOD-7 Waveshaping VPM Synthesizer off approx.. October 2007 under www.korguser.net available! Authorizing codes for the EXs-3 "Brass & Woodwinds" library can off approx.. In the middle of November 2007 with www.korguser.net to be acquired. All users, who let themselves be registered, get eCD with the demo version of the EXs-3 "Brass & Woodwinds" extension dispatched.
Octopus
RC-IA
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vadim!!! you should read more carefully! i suggest you to return on the korg.de site!!! Wink
ldascanio

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

domc wrote:
Great spot - have to admit that launching it in German on the German Korg website caught me off guard - but after many months of waiting I guess I'll take any news - even if its pretty unintelligible and I can only discern the highlights!

Can't wait for the waveshaping VPM synth. Does it say if Karma 2.1 includes any additional functionality or just the link to the computer.

Cheers, Domc

Some new functionality also present in Karma 2.1 related to adjustable quantization, more flexible note map and other things not specified.
Something related to the Modules that I couldn't understand...

Rgds.
OASYS 88 #000312
KRONOS 61 #003946
KORG Z1, ROLAND PK-5
sebbytriton

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ldascanio wrote:
domc wrote:

Cheers, Domc

Some new functionality also present in Karma 2.1 related to adjustable quantization, more flexible note map and other things not specified.
Something related to the Modules that I couldn't understand...

Rgds.

....The module price increase.

More Module for the same price Smile Smile Smile Smile
sebbytriton

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question :

Quote:
within a "Dual" Programs each EXi instrument for a more flexible sound organization can be transponiert now separately

Who understand this sentence ?
RC-IA
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

each exi in a two exi program can be transposed seperately
Ebse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Question :

Quote:
within a "Dual" Programs each EXi instrument for a more flexible sound organization can be transponiert now separately

Who understand this sentence ?

I think it means:
within a "Dual" Program each EXi instrument for a more flexible sound design can be transposed now separately

EDIT: to late, ... thanks RC-IA Wink
silverdragonsound
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it looks like we now have the answer to one of the biggest questions about the Oasys that we have, which is what's next.
sebbytriton

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RC-IA wrote:
each exi in a two exi program can be transposed seperately

Thank but I don't really understand.

OSC1 --> OSC2 and OSC2 --> OSC1 ?
RC-IA
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no : transpose !!! + 5 (for example) semi tones for ex1 and 0 for exi2. before, when you transpose it transposed both exi Wink
sebbytriton

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RC-IA wrote:
no : transpose !!! + 5 (for example) semi tones for ex1 and 0 for exi2. before, when you transpose it transposed both exi Wink

OK RC OF COURSE !!
I'm stupid, I was so far from tone transposition.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Oasys All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: