Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why no mention of OASYS 1.3 on harmony-central or SOS?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vEddY
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

curvebender wrote:
Can't somebody please make a countdown clock (just like Kay did for the announcement) for the release of 1.3?..
I need to have something to stare at when I'm at work!!!

Dude, you're HyperThreadily HyperVentilating! Wink Woops, there I go again endorsing Intel's technologies Smile

Cheers,
vEddY.
Personally? LPI. RHCE, RHCI, RHCX, RHCVA. MCITP 2008 certification done. MCITP Virtualization Administrator done. MCITP Exchange 2010 done. MCITP MS SQL 2008 done. MCT done. MCSE Server Infrastructure 2012, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSE:Messaging and MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure done. VCP5-DV done. VCI done. MCITP: Sharepoint 2010 Administrator done. VCP5-Cloud done. VCP5-DT done. VCAP5-DCA done. VCP6-DCV done.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
curvebender
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dude, you're HyperThreadily HyperVentilating

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Odlicno...
vEddY
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

curvebender wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Odlicno...

For those who don't know (most of people here) "odlicno" means "excellent" in Croatian Smile

Try out this, I've set it to middle of October - 15 Oct 00:00:00 Smile

http://it-review.net/images/stories/S/Stuff/CountDown/

Smile Sorry, I don't have the time to figure out how to embed this into the forum Smile
Personally? LPI. RHCE, RHCI, RHCX, RHCVA. MCITP 2008 certification done. MCITP Virtualization Administrator done. MCITP Exchange 2010 done. MCITP MS SQL 2008 done. MCT done. MCSE Server Infrastructure 2012, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSE:Messaging and MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure done. VCP5-DV done. VCI done. MCITP: Sharepoint 2010 Administrator done. VCP5-Cloud done. VCP5-DT done. VCAP5-DCA done. VCP6-DCV done.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
curvebender
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
For those who don't know (most of people here) "odlicno" means "excellent" in Croatian

And in Montenegrin.. Wink

Great counter man!! Very Happy

But why 15 October?..

I thought the MOD-7 was to be released 1 October...
curvebender
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I know: 15 October is release date for the Karma software.
vEddY
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

curvebender wrote:
Ok, I know: 15 October is release date for the Karma software.

Yeah, you've got it right Smile Maybe I could push that a bit to the release date of all of the things, EXs3 included Smile
neotrope

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: re; Oasys 1.3 announcements Reply with quote

Several posters are correct - sites like Harmony-Central generally repost press releases on their home page under "news."

Some "mixed" sites like mine (shameless plug - but I posted a news story about this on Music Industry Newswire on the 18th, which appears in many places like Google News - link below). For instance, I "break" a lot of stories on my site PRIOR to press release announcements, since I own so much gear and have been doing this for 22 years. Smile

My Oasys 1.3 announcement from the 18th:
http://musicindustrynewswire.com/2007/09/18/min364_171051.php

I am an Oasys owner and long-time midi guy. In fact, I wrote one of the first magazine reviews of hardware MIDI sequencers in "Polyphony" magazine prior to it going to MIX and becoming Electronic Musician. - This was for the SCI card for the Commodore 64, DrumTracks and Prophet 600.. wayyyyyy back.

Anyway... point was, there are a lot of new music magazine sites out there (mine is being retooled right now, pardon the mess during the remodel), which cover this kind of news.

RSS is a great way to keep track of everything "at a glance."

Chris
With toys like these we can rule the world! In house: Korg Oasys, Triton/MOSS, Kurzweil K2661, Studio Electronics SE1x and CODE8 OD, Moog Voyager, Dave Smith Poly Evolver 8-voice, Access Virus Ti, Alesis A6 Andromeda, V-SynthXT, Muse Receptor, MPC4000, MPC3000 pimped by Forat, Waldorf Q, Gigastudio PC, ProTools LE 7x, Sonar 7x, Yamaha 02R96v2, John Bowden keyboard on pre-order, and more!

Member PRSA, ASCAP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Oasys All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: