Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Controllers in Combi?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pauturvalles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Controllers in Combi? Reply with quote

Hi!!
I had A074 (some detune lead) with portamento in program mode. I tried to use it in a combi, but portamento didn't appeared. So I went to menu>ctrls in combi, i selected portamento for SW2 and then portamento appeared. The problem is: for control portamento, I selected "portamento time" in knob 1. But when I tried to use it, portamento is always the same. There isn't any variation. What's the problem? Can anybody help me?! Thanks
Couto

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to go, in COMBI mode, to MENU > PRM 1, then change the settings for Portamento (I think its in PRG) to some value. Turn the knob to see the Portamento values changing.
pauturvalles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, but nothing happened. A few days ago, I edited the preset A074 for portamento. In program mode, it worked perfect. But if I want to use it in Combi, it doesn't works. Portamento appears, but only a bit. And I change knob 1 to "portamento time", but if I move it I have always the same portamento. Can anybody help me? Sad
Couto

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you edited in the right place? I uploaded a picture form the manual, you have to change the parameter in the highlighted red spot.

The Portamento in Combi works in 3 different ways:

PRG: just like the Program
OFF: off, even if the Program Portamento's it's on
001 ~127: you specify the value you want and this if you want to control in realtime, this is were you have to go.

Also check the page 37 of the Parameter Guide, all you wanna know about the Portamento in Combi is there.
pauturvalles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couto wrote:
Did you edited in the right place? I uploaded a picture form the manual, you have to change the parameter in the highlighted red spot.

The Portamento in Combi works in 3 different ways:

PRG: just like the Program
OFF: off, even if the Program Portamento's it's on
001 ~127: you specify the value you want and this if you want to control in realtime, this is were you have to go.

Also check the page 37 of the Parameter Guide, all you wanna know about the Portamento in Combi is there.

Now it's OK. It was set in PRG, and in program the sound was saved in internal memory with portamento added, but there wasn't nothing. I tried setting it to 120 for example, and then portamento appeared.

Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: