Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Registration problems. Help?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tordenspyd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Registration problems. Help? Reply with quote

Sorry, I hope I don´t spoil the day for happy KLC users with sour grapes. I would like to be one of you!

I have not been able to register my KLC-1, ( The software package bundled with the MS-20 x0.85 controller ). It´s ver bad I think. I´ve had the software more than two years and not been able to use it. I´ve not gotten any help from the shop that sold the surface nor the company that is listed as representative for the area: Norway. I´ve tried to get help through Korgs web sites, but they require that I being registered in order to contact them, naturally, but it is the registration I have problems with.

The regional companies has nothing to do with this registartion. I have the impression it is all handled by Korg located in USA and the registration server is there, while Korg USA are in general not supporting other regions.

I am asking if anyone have a telephone number they could give by or an email adress they could give me, where any Korg support for the registration can be had?

KLC-1 version 1.0.0, Mac OSX 10.4, 2 GB, 2x2 GHz G5.
tordenspyd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. I was able to get in contact with the support department at Korg USA, and got a prompt reply. However their message only told that they do not support customers outside USA, and gave me the proper adress. I´ll give that yeat another try, but my last contact I was told that registration was not their business. I´ll see what happens.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: