Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sorry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Synergy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thank you Jerry. You are our sunshine. *smirk*
Sina172
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Sina172 on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kontrol49
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jerrythek wrote:
Folks:

It's your right in a free-flowing forum to fight and argue all you want, but it pains me to see such energy being spent in that fashion. If you put 1/2 that energy into building the positive wish-list thread, or something constructive, think of the better benefits it would bring.

Idea

Some people think that shouting at us brings results, or draws our attention to issues/wants. Have we not proven time and time again that we're already here, and we already listen? Everything we do is a factor of listening to our users combined with our own knowledge and design ideas. And resources/time.

It seems that for every one step we take in a given direction someone, somewhere feels it's a step away from their wants. I can understand that, but it's not realistic, or even fair.

RADIAS users built a wish list and V2 just came out, incorporating a selection of their wants. EVery OASYS release has included wants and needs of OASYS owners. And they'll continue to.

So please, please, think about how you can interact in a positive and respectful fashion and contribute to the community and to the relationship we all have. Keep up the input, thinking hard about what your real needs and priorities are. Everyone can just spin out a laundry-list of ideas, but what helps us the most is well-thought-out, prioritized input about your wants and needs.

And yes, spend some of that energy on making music, and laughing and enjoying life along the way...

Regards,

Jerry

Thats why I started a dedicated thread for the Sequencer Improvements Wishlists,Every other thread seems to be hijacked by the Resounding issues with the seq,I prefer it to have its own dedicated thread,that way it would make things easier to discuss,without it turning into a flame war.everytime a new Oasys thread started..thanks for taking the time to clarify a few things.. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Oasys All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: