Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Re-Programming you M3 sounds, will surprise you !
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shrike
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Are there any manuals on how to program the sounds?

Nope. There are manuals for EACH AND EVERY KORG released so far, but for M3 - no, you are on your own.

Just kidding, naturally there is manual. And yes, it's described in it how to program M3.
toots

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Improved sounds - any examples? Reply with quote

He everybody,
some of you are talking about huge improvements to the sounds. Can you post any examples? Just curious.

Thanks
BasariStudios
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Re-Programming you M3 sounds, will surprise you ! Reply with quote

muziksculp wrote:
Re-programming both programs and combinations can transform the M3 to an "M3-Extreme".

I love you man but i am not gay, dont worry! Question Very Happy
Thats why i returned my M3 and kept EXTREME, like this i have the
MEXTREME 3 -the extra work... Very Happy
Dr.InnoVation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Re-Programming you M3 sounds, will surprise you ! Reply with quote

muziksculp wrote:
Hi,

I just wanted to let other M3 users know that M3 preset programs don't give you a real idea of what the M3 is capable of.

I had my M3 for almost three months now, but did not have much time to begin doing any serious sound programming on it, so, I just recently began experimenting with editing this baby, and what a surprise I got !

The M3 can sound a huge step up from what is currently programmed from the factory. Re-programming both programs and combinations can transform the M3 to an "M3-Extreme".

The difference is substantial ! I would guess that the Korg programmers had to rush the programming, in order to release the M3 on time, this meant that a lot of the programs and combis on the M3 can sound much better if more time was spent on programming them. (so IMHO, the stock factory programs on the M3 do not do justice to what it can sound like).

I can't wait to see this happen.

Would you mind submitting some examples with your claim?
I'd be interested in hearing some A and B examples on an mp3 for us to hear these edited sounds.....

In my opinion ANY workstation will sound that much better when the sounds are edited wouldn't you say?
SoundClick Page: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=868853
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M3 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: