Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M3 Editor v1.0.1 bug?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vEddY
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: M3 Editor v1.0.1 bug? Reply with quote

Hello,

I don't know if someone noticed this, but it seems that 1.0.1 editor for PC doesn't really work as it should with OS v1.0.4 (don't know about previous OS versions, this is the one I'm working on right now).

When you switch from "Play" tab to any other tab, the picture in the editor changes to the corresponding edit page, but that doesn't happen on the M3. On the M3, it changes to the last edit page you were on before, while you can edit the actual sound in the editor and save it. But the process isn't visible on the M3 touchscreen. So, for example, if you pressed "Page Select" on the M3 and then touched for example "P3 Timbre Param" and then go back to the M3 Editor on your PC, touch "Play" tab and then, for example, Key/Vel zone tab, on the Editor you get the Key/Vel page, but on the M3 you get the "P3 Timbre Param" page.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
vEddY.
Personally? LPI. RHCE, RHCI, RHCX, RHCVA. MCITP 2008 certification done. MCITP Virtualization Administrator done. MCITP Exchange 2010 done. MCITP MS SQL 2008 done. MCT done. MCSE Server Infrastructure 2012, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSE:Messaging and MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure done. VCP5-DV done. VCI done. MCITP: Sharepoint 2010 Administrator done. VCP5-Cloud done. VCP5-DT done. VCAP5-DCA done. VCP6-DCV done.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
vEddY
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: M3 Editor v1.0.1 bug? Reply with quote

Also, a question and related suggestion, if I may.

I see that there are no SW1/SW2 buttons on the interface - I'm really looking around and trying to find them so I guess they aren't there, right?

If I may suggest, it would be really important to have them in the Editor interface. I always use SW1/2 buttons in every single sound so without this - if I had M3 as a keyboard - I'd have to reach on the keyboard and press it myself (which wouldn't be a big deal), but with M3-M on my table, it's quite a problem because I can't try what I programmed for SW1/2.
Personally? LPI. RHCE, RHCI, RHCX, RHCVA. MCITP 2008 certification done. MCITP Virtualization Administrator done. MCITP Exchange 2010 done. MCITP MS SQL 2008 done. MCT done. MCSE Server Infrastructure 2012, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSE:Messaging and MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure done. VCP5-DV done. VCI done. MCITP: Sharepoint 2010 Administrator done. VCP5-Cloud done. VCP5-DT done. VCAP5-DCA done. VCP6-DCV done.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: