Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Usb Hard Drive for extreme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tone_aot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Usb Hard Drive for extreme Reply with quote

Hello folks! I was just wondering what is the max size usb hard drive that you can use with the triton extreme. I currently have the triton le and i was just going to buy the scsi drive for that but i would like to upgrade to the extreme soon. I like the extreme much better than the le. Have played it at guitar center several times!
shrike
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't buy SCSI, it's obsolete technology, buy Extreme and Hard drive.
There is compatibility list on korg's web page there are drives listed and according to that list, Extreme supports drives up to 200 GB.
You don't have to use exactly those drives - when keyboards and PC equipment are in matter, it's all down to trying and experimenting. Use drive from your PC, get your self hard case with USB, connect it to extreme and if extreme recognizes the drive, problem solved - get your self exactly the same drive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: