Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Check this, New way to build your Trinity Drum Tracks....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MusiKman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Check this, New way to build your Trinity Drum Tracks.... Reply with quote

Many of you guys remember how I always struggled making my drum tracks with my Korg Trinity.

So many times I have been so troubled by the fact that I could not record my drum tracks the way I would love for them to sound. I know how to play the drums, well, sort of, not a pro or anything, but enough to keep up with the beat, but that is with the real thing. But, when ever I tried to translate the little that I knew to midi by hitting my keyboard keys, well, it never sounded right.

Now, with this amazing program Jamstix V2, I am able to make a drum track sound truly amazing. I am not 100% there, but I am working hard at it. I know that the new GUI is impressive and sometimes we get used to the old, but I really love what Ralph and the team have done with this amazing little program.

It's so awsome to have your family say, hey whos playing drums for you in there? (I mean, my music room) well, I say, its the Computer. They say what? Yeah, its the computer. How awsome is that.

I use the included samples of Jamstix, or even via midi out to use the samples of the Korg Trinity. It's amazing to capture the beats as audio back into Ableton Live, as the output of the Trinity plays back the drums that Jamstix drummer is making. Its nothing short of amazing. I can even choose different drumkits in the Trinity and it truly sounds awesome.

So guys, if you need help building awsome drum tracks, or to even get a jumpstart on a song you gotta check this virtual drummer out. You will not regret it. Its amazing to have a virtual drummer in the PC that never gets tired, shows up on time for practice, and never asks for brakes. Best of all, you only pay for his services once!

Here is the link:

http://www.rayzoon.com/jamstix2.html

Let me know what you think.
"I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope." Then you will call to me. You will come and pray to me, and I will hear you. "When you look for me,you will find me. When you wholeheartedly seek me, I will let you find me, declares the Lord." Jeremiah 29:11
Diego
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

Thanks a lot for pointing us to that link, I know JamStix, I think I've tried it when it was in the very begninning stage, and I didn't like it that much.
I'm sure now it has been improoved because I've heard very nice reviews, and I'm sure there is a great idea behind that.

let us know if you try it with success.

regards

Korg M3 with EXB Radias & EXB-256 onboard
MOTU Traveler - iBook G4
Francois
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using version 2 and it's a great program. It certainly speeds up building a drum track from scratch.
MusiKman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Francois wrote:
I'm using version 2 and it's a great program. It certainly speeds up building a drum track from scratch.

AMEN! Francois,

I truly love it. It is so amazing. You know this weekend, my son saw me jamming with it just for the fun of it, and he now wants me to teach him how to play the guitar, but he wants Jamstix to be playing in the background. I loaded the ROCK song and it got him hooked. Oh boy, but for this little program to jumpstart my son's love for the guitar, it is priceless man!

I am learning it more and more, and i really love the song structure. It is so amazing. I just can't stop saying this enough. I am not even using the kits of the Trinity anymore as the ones included on the prgrm are so realistic. The price is also really nice considering you get updates almost weekly.

I just download the latest update and its so awsome!

Guys, you have to give it a try. You will not regret it. Very Happy
"I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope." Then you will call to me. You will come and pray to me, and I will hear you. "When you look for me,you will find me. When you wholeheartedly seek me, I will let you find me, declares the Lord." Jeremiah 29:11
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Trinity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: