Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

triton Powers up, low sound, no sound, only on lower keys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
khan_flo_mah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:01 pm    Post subject: triton Powers up, low sound, no sound, only on lower keys Reply with quote

I got this keyboard for free. Mega dust all over it as if it were sitting in a huge attic. (it wasnt sitting in an attic)

Powers up fine. the interface is perfect. But When I stick in the headset, I get low sound on the bottom third of the keys if its a sequencer playing.

If I am playing a regular piano or something, I get a ghost sound, in the lower third....Maybe...or nothing at all.

there is no disc in the front of the unit. No floppy disc. it has a micro drive in the back. Nothing in it.

I am computer savvy and have worked as a novice computer repair person since DOS era. I say that so no one will feel they need to take too much time explaining certain concepts, and you can cut to the chase.

It also has the Low battery warning when powering up. I have seen on this forum that changing the battery doesnt resolve that issue and isnt related to sound, so I am bypassing that issue for now.

because of the mega dust (im not joking, its so dusty, its like a landscaper was blowing the street and the dust all fell on the keyboard. )
I am going to open it up and clean it out.

But I suspect its more to it than dust, and since this is an old thread, I am figuring its not as active as the 90s, so I am putting py question in now, for anyone still using this forum that might know.

Its a free board, so fixing it would be an option. I dont know. Will guitar center fix these?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: