Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guys I need help BIGtime pleeawsse

View previous topic :: View next topic  
omidfull1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Guys I need help BIGtime pleeawsse Reply with quote

How do I combine my voices i.e. guitar and strings for example, on my pa80
How do I make a piano-key picture appear in the diplay next to an instrument, please.
HOw do I change the sounds under each style on my PA80
Ben Markey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is how I MUTE, Change sounds, and add sounds.
In style play mode, select a style. Press MENU. Select Mixer. Press EXIT/NO. (Here you can see what instrument is selected to play and what is not selected to play). To MUTE an instrument that is selected to play(little piano keys on), press the button next to that instrument, (highlight).
Now press the two buttons next to that instrument at the same time.
(TA-DA) Now that instrument is MUTE. To unmute just press the same two buttons at the same time again, and Voila. The instrument is back on. To replace that instrument with another, Press PROGRAM. find and select the sound or instrument that you want, select it. Now The previous instrument is replaced with a new instrument. Don't forget to save if your changes are exactely what you wanted to achieve. Maybe someone else has a different method, If so, I'm always willing to learn. Ben
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA80 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: