Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg PA-800 for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mouse07

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Korg PA-800 for sale Reply with quote

Im selling my pa 800 5 months old. Comes in original box,manual and power cord. The keyboard is like new ,played only few times on it.
I want $1450 shipping +insurance included. pay pla payments, money order or personal check.
Also I have optional 2 state keyboard stand with mic paid $200, yours can be for $130.
And keyboard cover dust and little chair paid $40 comes free with any of these deals.

my email addresses;
lvdn_mujic@yahoo.com
mujic4@gmail.com Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MartinHines
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What city/state are you in?

From where did you buy the PA800?

Why are you selling?

Thanks.

Last edited by MartinHines on Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
mouse07

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: pa 800 Reply with quote

hello there

I live in Albany,NY.

I bought this korg pa 800 from american musical supply less than a 6 months ago. Since I bought it I was really carfull taking care of it, because I new migh end up selling it. So the keyboard is in the same condition as it was from the first day I bought it.

The only reason Im selling it, is that I figured I do not have a anough thime to spend with it in order to get out of it what I wanted which is to be a proffesional keyboard player. That is about it ,any more quastions let me know .

thanks. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jaimonj

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Pictures will help Reply with quote

Hi
could you add some pictures of the actual keyboard?
mouse07

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: pa 800 pictures Reply with quote

Very Happy

hello there,

I do not know how to post pictures here.IF you do know, and try to explain me I would do it, otherwise you can send me the email through one of my email addresses above, and I will reply with the pictures. thanks for your interest. Smile Smile
jaimonj

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please send the pictures to jaimonj@lycos.com
jaimonj

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is actually asking $2450 & not $1450 as he has mentioned.

Quote:
I want $1450 shipping +insurance included. pay pla payments, money order or personal check.
Also I have optional 2 state keyboard stand with mic paid $200, yours can be for $130. And keyboard cover dust and little chair paid $40 comes free with any of these deals.
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Post Subject Reply with quote

jaimonj wrote:
He is actually asking $2450 & not $1450 as he has mentioned.

Quote:
Also I have optional 2 state keyboard stand with mic paid $200, yours can be for $130. And keyboard cover dust and little chair paid $40 comes free with any of these deals.

Hello everyone:

We all are human being and do make mistake here and there and I think that was just a typo error by mouse07. $1450 for Korg Pa800? No way......... He bought it less then 6 months ago and the price of $2450.00 including Shipping and insurance is a good price, considering if the keyboard is in a good shape. The keyboard is under warranty for 2 yrs from the date of purchase. Sorry guys it looks if I am buying. No I already own one and love it. Just wanted to input my few cents.........

Best Regards,

Fahim, Very Happy
mouse07

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: mistake Reply with quote

yes I made an error. Price of it accutaly now is 2250 with everyting included. thanks. Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: