Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trinity tact switches, local dealer issue...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pegnafroy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:09 am    Post subject: Trinity tact switches, local dealer issue... Reply with quote

Hi everyone:

The last week i've made a question to Audiomusica (that is the unique and absolute dealer for Korg products here in Chile) in order that they change the tact switches of my Trinity Pro X (obviously isn't a warranty claim, i'll pay so much for this service)

The answer made me so angry, they claim that as the Trinity has been discontinued they can't do any reppairment to it, because they only use original parts and they can't get the "Korg's tact switches for Trinity Workstation".

My question for you, dear friends, is what can i do with this abussive treatmernt?

All of us know that Trinity, Triton, Oasys, M3, and so on, they have the same tact switches under the buttons of our synths.

Jerry Kovarsky or Dan Phillips (they are so active at this forum), can give me some guidelines to follow in order to obtain the propper technical service for my silver beast??

Saludos desde Chile, tengo varios botones que hay que reemplazar, creo que los limpiaré mientras estos vagos de Audiomusica se dignan a reparar mi teclado, además sé que tengo que pagar por ello, estoy furioso.

Froilán

Si no puedes contra ellos, cambia de vocalista...
Francois
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I presume you mean the contact switch under the keys. You have a problem with some keys not responding, or all of the keyboard ?

Before changing the contacts, I'd clean them first to make sure. Using isopropyl alcohol or tepid water is the best thing to clean a keybed and the switches. It's simple to do but the disassembly/reassembly can take time.

If you're in doubt as to what to do, it can help to take pictures of the disassembly.
Unknown Sound

Location: On a small island just off the coast of an island not to far from Antarctica

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tend to think that those of us who want to keep their Trinitys running forever are better off buying a second one for parts. They can be had pretty cheap on eBay if you don't care about external condition.

_US.
pegnafroy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi dear friends:

I am reffering to the switches that stay under the buttons, like prog, combi, start, rec, pause, 1,2,3,4,5 and so on.

Saludos a todos desde Santiago de Chile.

Froilán

Si no puedes contra ellos, cambia de vocalista...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Trinity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: