Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yamaha Motif XS6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingJ

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Yamaha Motif XS6 Reply with quote

I'm gonna give this a try here, to see if I can get any hits. I've been having serious problems with my fiancee over financial issues, so I've decided to try to sell my Yamaha Motif XS6, so I'm putting it up here for anyone who might be interested. I got it on October 12 of this year, so it's almost brand new. If anyone is interested in this Motif XS6, which is in excelent condition, please send me a private message, and we can discuss the price.

I'm sorry to say, that the Oasys-76 I was hoping to get in the future, now looks like a distant dream, because of the money. What a shame!
tritex4
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm,
OASYS 76 or fiancee?

What a dilemna!!!
Very Happy
KingJ

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tritex4 wrote:
Hmmmm,
OASYS 76 or fiancee?

What a dilemna!!!

For now, the Oasys doesn't even appear to be in the picture. It looks like it's either her, or the XS. She's worth more to me than the XS or an Oasys. I may still be able to get an Oasys-76 a fiew years down the road, but not at this time. Crying or Very sad
KingJ

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tritex4 wrote:
Hmmmm,
OASYS 76 or fiancee?

What a dilemna!!!

Well, it just so happened that my fiancee and I came to an agreement today that we should call it quits. It just isn't working out for us, and it's not just financial issues either. Now that we're no longer in a relationship, it looks like I can keep my XS6, especially if my PSR3000 and my MO6 sell. Another piece of good news is that my former fiancee and I decided to remain friends, which I thought would never happen if we split, but I was hoping that it somehow could. The financial problems were caused by her wanting an expensive house, which I kept telling her that neither one of us could afford right now. As soon as I get these keyboards payed off, I can start saving up for that O! I may also pick up a used Synclavier, if I can find one for a good price. Thanks for the reply to my post. We were both thinking the same thing.
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats great news. A control freak fiancee can mess up your music career

Now find yourself a rich babe that will buy you your keyboards
KingJ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GregC wrote:
thats great news. A control freak fiancee can mess up your music career

Now find yourself a rich babe that will buy you your keyboards

Hopefully, I'll find one Greg. Maybe, I could talk her into getting me an Oasys-76 and a fully loaded used Synclavier 9600! LOL! Hopefully, she'll have a big enough house for us to put all that gear in! I had a dream the other night that a friend of mine somehow got a fully loaded Synclavier II for just 1500 dollars, because the idiot who sold it to her didn't know just what he was selling! In the dream, my friend set it up in the gun room at Mom and Dad's house, and when I heard the distinct humming sound the Synclavier makes when it runs, I almost got teary eyed. Maybe that dream, or one like it, will come true some day. It's gonna be very hard to find a rich babe that'll take on the likes of me though. Maybe, I need to quit being such a synth freak! LOL!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: