Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mr. . tramannoni Copy and past measures- long way ! Can be e

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AVI6520

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Mr. . tramannoni Copy and past measures- long way ! Can be e Reply with quote

Mr. . tramannoni Copy and past measures- long way !
Can be easier!

I don’t understand Korg manufacturer, aren’t they use the keyboard they made? Idea

Tray to copy measures in the same midi file, to a new place in the same midi,
"Between" measures, or "After" measures at the end of the midi, or "Before"-at the start,
There is no way to do it simple!
Am I right?

There are only two options –"merge" and "overwrite".
[For example they can made third option =copy "after\before" measure "x"]

Now it is a long way! [And only if you guess that this is the way for that!]

First = you need to count the number of the measures that you want to copy,
Second = you need to insert an empty measures with the same number of measures, in the point that you want to copy to,
Then = to copy the measures that you want, to the place of the new empty measures, [with "merge" or "overwrite"].
And be careful = when you write the – ["start measure"] "end measure", now it is the "number" of the measure "+" the number of the empty measures. [The "end" measure has a new number after you insert some empty measures].

L O N G W A Y ! ! !

ISN'T IT?

If it is a "professional arranger" way it does not have a simple way to copy and past like- "after\before", [not "between" because there are times that you want to copy and to past in start or and of midi song].

"Professional" does not mean "difficult\complicated"! It's mean more control and fast easy way to be concentrated in the music and not in programming the subject!
And I didn't tray to work with copy note in middle of measure, I'm tired to tray ….
[And think about it also, please….].

And don’t be in a mistake!
KORG- I love you very much!
And full of thanks to you!!!!!!!!

I have left Technics and Roland because of you! And because that it is hard to "work easy" with them! You are so different! And can make your arranger's really perfect!!!
You can do it perfect! Do it! P l e a s e …!

Mr. tramannoni, are you there? Can you do something with that?

Family korg what do you think?

I'm using the pa800 but I'm think that it is the same procedure with the pa1x\2x,
isn't it?
Paolo@Korg
Korg Italy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avi,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I can't promise anything, but we'll evaluate this change.

Best regards,
Paolo
keyboard
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What sets this Forum apart, from others, is the willingness of influential Korg Personnel, to participate in this Forum. With a very, very few exceptions, this is not the norm, amongst Fora ...
This willingness shows that Korg is concerned and ready to help their user's. Good Job Mr Tramannoni.....This will bring me back to Korg..
AVI6520

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: paolo [and tramannoni] i love you very much!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

tramannoni wrote:
Avi,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I can't promise anything, but we'll evaluate this change.

Best regards,
Paolo

paolo [and mr tramannoni] i love you very much!!!!!!!!

thenk you for your answer,

i start to think that it is not useful to write in the forum,
because almost nobody answer my question's in the forum,
and now i know that it is more useful then speaking with Korg Distributors,
[i have try with my Korg Distributor, [with email], and also Korg Distributor in other country !!!
you are the man!!!
korg are the king's!!!

love you avi!

can you please, apply my second question -[in the forum...] called-
"korg family let's ask Mr. tramannoni together…". [in the pa800 forum]
it is very important to me to know if they going to do somthing with the lyrics.
and nobody answer it !!! [Distributors and forum]...

please, please, please,please,please,please,please,.....

appreciate all what you do for us!!!
and lot of blessing to Mr. tramannoni,
avi.

Last edited by AVI6520 on Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rob Sherratt
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Avi,

Like you there was a time when I posted long lists of suggestions for improvements to the Pa1x. I know that Paolo Tramannoni read these and that I helped Korg develop the Pa2x because everything I asked for has gone in Laughing

Anyway, you can't really expect other mortals on this forum to comment on wishes for new features. There are many such lists and if you search past posts you may even find mine.

However if you have questions on how to solve a problem on the keyboard using features already present, then I know that lots of people will want to help you.

Best regards,
Rob
AVI6520

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: are you out of korg? Reply with quote

keyboard wrote:
What sets this Forum apart, from others, is the willingness of influential Korg Personnel, to participate in this Forum. With a very, very few exceptions, this is not the norm, amongst Fora ...
This willingness shows that Korg is concerned and ready to help their user's. Good Job Mr Tramannoni.....This will bring me back to Korg..

hi,
how can you be out of KORG..? Question Question Shocked Question Shocked Idea

and o yes, Exclamation
they prove evrything better then the other's..... Razz Razz Razz Exclamation Question

avi.
AVI6520

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: rob ,are you there? Reply with quote

Rob Sherratt wrote:
Hi Avi,

Like you there was a time when I posted long lists of suggestions for improvements to the Pa1x. I know that Paolo Tramannoni read these and that I helped Korg develop the Pa2x because everything I asked for has gone in Laughing

Anyway, you can't really expect other mortals on this forum to comment on wishes for new features. There are many such lists and if you search past posts you may even find mine.

However if you have questions on how to solve a problem on the keyboard using features already present, then I know that lots of people will want to help you.

Best regards,
Rob

Razz ROB Razz Question
hi my good friend, Smile

you can understand the different, if they can do "thing's" [programming] with the keyboard that you have, but do not do it!!!! or not apply to you...Distributor....
between the good thing of building a new one, Cool
i can not buy a new one that cost a lot... Embarassed , evry year.... Crying or Very sad
[ Laughing have you buy the pa2x already? Rolling Eyes ]

And sure, i don't expect other mortals on this forum to comment on wishes, but if "korg" are there... they can say if there is a chance for that.
Because Distributors not really know! Rolling Eyes Shocked Idea

AND other mortals CAN say-that they think like me, in two word's...
in order that korg will not think, that you are the only one that nead it.... ! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Confused

[ [Distributor]-i have try your advice, and they did not answer me yet, but now, in the forum, i hop -yes!!! ]

Best regards,
avi.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: