Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

programmable pitch table

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sp

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: programmable pitch table Reply with quote

I play South Indian Classical music on the Korg Pa50. I do this by predominantly using the pitchbend, legato and a bit of portamento effects.

I want to know if there is a programmable pitch table, a single touch like button for portamento and glide mode in pa 50 or any higher versions of korg like triton or trinity workstation etc. so that I can use it at any instant I need the rapid glide as in a live performance.

I came to know that ensoniq and roland keyboards have advanced portamento features and parameters and also a programmable pitch table and a glide mode as an in-built feature in addition to pitchbend.

Those who have heard south indian classical music might know what I am talking about. Its kinda tough to bring the smooth gliding effect from one note to another note with right amount of bend--a big challenge indeed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA80 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: