Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Creating a Bass/Brass Split

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keyznhornz24

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Creating a Bass/Brass Split Reply with quote

I'm sorry to be a bother but I've been trying to create a split with using the components of the Big Bad Brass combi and a good bass sound but for some reason every time I try it, it doesnt work. Can anyone help a guy out?
asdasd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This kind of questions are asked way too many times it is time for sticky...

Anyway just select the big brass combi, go to the page where timbers are and ADD bass sound for one timber. After that go to volume page set the volume to whatever you want it to be THEN go to channel page you must select global channel for the channel of the bass sound or it won't sound at all (If this sounds too complex just scroll through all the pages with parameters and set the parameters to same with the BAss sound as they are with the other sounds).

Then you can go to keyzone settings and do whaever you want there. AFter that adjust the FX like you wish too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: