Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wanted: Korg Trinity pro X

View previous topic :: View next topic  
suddenjoy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Wanted: Korg Trinity pro X Reply with quote

Anyone selling this beautiful instrument called Trinity pro X? I have lived all my life wanting to own one. I used an English friend's back in 1997 and have fallen in love with it. (he went back with it Sad Sad Sad Sad )

One drawback, though. I live in Malawi, a part of Africa yet to use credit cards and such stuff. So, either cash or bank transfers, money orders, etc. The conventional type. AND consider the shipping costs.....

Is there truly any way someone from this country can ever get such a good machine?
suddenjoy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news, all Trinity sellers.

I visit the UK in May, and I will be looking to purchse the Silver beast on cash basis. If I fail to get the Trinity and its relatives, well, a little Triton treatment won't be bad at all....

Anything in the range of 300 to 400 pounds. I think that is enough for a brand new second hand Trinity or Triton.

For serious offers email amupeza@yahoo.com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Trinity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: