Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about DIRECT HD banks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sazistas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Question about DIRECT HD banks Reply with quote

Hello,
I have a PA80 Elite version with harddisk. I want to use the style banks from the DIRECT HD to store my favorite styles , but I can only load the first 3 banks (if I overwrite the files in !123.set folder from a floppy disk), the other banks (4,5,6...etc.) are still empty. I Know that the styles I am loading from a floppy disk from example, cannot have more than 3 user style banks. But why I cant load one by one from various floppy disks and fill all 10 banks in the DIRECT HD mode? Also, if I swtch off the keyboard , and open it again , then the DIRECT HD style banks are gone, all are empty. What I am doing wrong?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english, I am Greek Very Happy
BasariStudios
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elite PA80??? I never heard of that... Question...there is only one PA80 as far as i know... Question
sazistas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nedim wrote:
Elite PA80??? I never heard of that... Question...there is only one PA80 as far as i know... Question

Its called ELITE because it comes with pre-installed hard disk, VHG1 Vocal/Guitar Board and VIF3 - Video Interface Board
Smile
BasariStudios
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know but i never heard of it nor KORG ever had option like that.
Maybe you bought it second hand or from a store where they customize.
I just know of the PA1XPRO Elite.
ginol96

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

see my report
http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=30467&highlight=123

it is same . HDD Bank 1,2,3 is into !123 folder, bank 4,5,6 is into !456 folder and bank 7,8,9 is into !789 folder
Very Happy
At first it was MIDI and then the God created the world.
sazistas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ginol96 !!!! you saved me!!! now I can fill all the banks with styles Very Happy But the only problem now is that when I switch off the PA80 the banks are deleted. Maybe I must configure something in setup?
Also another question: I canot use the assing slider to control the volume from the right hand. I choose from setup the assign slider to control the exp.keyboard, but it controls the chords volume from the left hand.
Do you know any solution also to that?
Thank you!!!
ginol96

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try reinstall system a do format HDD into keyboard. Keyboard must create 3 folders !123, !456, !789. Here copy your folders !123... with styles. Your keyboard may not delete your data from HDD.

Next about slider.
I think you have error in system. Reinstall system. It is easy. Make boot FDD disk, FDD insert to keyboard and turn on. That's all.
At first it was MIDI and then the God created the world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA80 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: