Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Internal Power Supply

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keyznhornz24

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:45 am    Post subject: Internal Power Supply Reply with quote

About a week ago I knocked over my X-50 and I found that when its plugged in it won't power on. So anyways I bought a new power supply thinking that could be the problem because the old one got bent and it still doesn't work UNLESS I bend the cord a certain way. So is this maybe an internal power supply problem or what?
zukskywalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well there you have it.
I always thought that the power supply plug would be problematic given that the male plug does not fully insert, which leaves the socket vulnerable to increased leverage stress (especially on impact).
Does anybody know where one can find a "shorty" right angle adaptor?
BONES

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, and I always thought that knocking something over was generally problematic. If you're after a safety fix, try running the power in such a way that it will disconnect before the machine hits the floor. Mine runs up and over my stand so that it unplugs if you move it more than a few cm [just because I'm a neat freak, not because I'm worried about knocking it over].
IvanL33

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im a having a problem with my X50. last night on our gig there was a technical difficulty, an overload of electricty from the generator. some equipment (amps, main board) went on smoking. but before that happened i already unplugged my x50. i assumed that my keyboard was fine until i got home. my keyboard won't turn on no matter what i do. i really don't know what to do. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: