Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

change in ms20 programs after downloading klc1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
syded

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: change in ms20 programs after downloading klc1 Reply with quote

I needed to reinstall my KLC analog pre 2007 on a new computer,a new activation process is necessary and you are told to download from korguser.After downloading I see that the programs on the MS20 have changed for example #26 should be a program called 'pink' this is nowhere to be found,can anyone explain this or maybe I've done something wrong in the installation.Also could anyone give some advice on installing on a new computer as this has proven to be very problematic my LC keeps getting rejected,thanx,Steve.
Mad Jack

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Korg changed the original patches when they introduced a new version of the MS20 which featured pulse-width modulation (I guess the new bank is meant to show off the feature.)
Anyway, the original bank is also included with the new installation, but has to be loaded in manually. If you installed to the default location on your disc, then the path-name should be something like "C:\Program Files\KORG\KORG Legacy\Presets\MS-20_v100.fxb".
I had a look at the old bank, but patch #26 is called "Plink Chord", not "pink". Maybe that's what you meant?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: