Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PLEASE HELP I REALLY NEED UR HELP WITH MY PA80!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
krivanjevah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: PLEASE HELP I REALLY NEED UR HELP WITH MY PA80!!!!! Reply with quote

hi there im Hidaver i have a PA80 n for some reason i tried to backup my PROGRAMS and MY PERFORMANC and now everything is gone and i cant play any STYLES or anything so please if any of you know how i can get my PA80 back as it was from the begining with all the original STYLES,PERFOM,PROGRAM please let me know and if u can help me out i promise ill send u anything u want i have 10000+ of styles i haveTURKISH,ARABIC,ARMENIAN,BOSNIAN,ALBANIAN,GRECE,PERSIAN anything u want . thank you please reply at@ krivanjevah@msn.com
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Colm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Download the pa80 rersource files at www.korg.it. Click on products, arranger history, pa80 and you'll fing the files near the bottom. You'll need 5 blank floppy disks and they'll restore all your factory settings. Load the disks in sequence, going to disk, utilities and load backup (or something similar, can't remember. It's worth installing operating system 3.06 too, downloaded from same page. You'll need one floppy. Download it and place disk in the keyboard
BEFORE switching on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA80 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: