Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2.0 OS update problem...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SynthAntonius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: 2.0 OS update problem... Reply with quote

So, I've tried to update my second hand Karma to 2.0, but it didnt work Shocked
Very similar problem (the same, even...) - http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=633&highlight=update

I insert 3 OS disks, everything is fine and then just a black screen - and if you look good, you can see error messages...

And no - I am not a fool, I've done everything in the right order, following manual description, all my disks are brand new and I tried it 3 times - still the same problem.

Then I installed version 1.0.2 (as it was in the beginning) - and everything worked... but all GEs are ruined now, because I also installed GE disks.
Before only combies were ruined, but actual GE parameters were okay - now, they just don't work, and Karma crushes if I try to use them.
So I don't think that this guy sold it just because it had this problem:
1: it has 1.0.2 update, not 1.0.6
2: GEs were okay.... and you can't download original GEs...

Any one had the same problem? I see someone did!

Lol... me and my bad luck... I guess it was too good to be true rofl... Rolling Eyes and now endless paying/waiting/sending it to repair shops... This my second Korg keyboard, and Korg let's me down for the second time Confused first - not properly working Radias, now Karma.
Karma without Karma - even more useless than Karma without Karma MW....
SynthAntonius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, no - I'm probably asking the wrong question...

Who do I call for help? Local Korg dealer/an comercial repair shop/someone else?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Karma All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: