Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new padKontrol user needs help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spoone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: new padKontrol user needs help Reply with quote

hey i am a new user to the padkontrol and i try to figure these things out on my own but this time i cant. i bought this with the intention of using it to control my samples and add effects or whatever if i can. i tried using the software that it came with but im unable to figure out how exactly i can use this. im on a mac with 10.5. if any one can give me some tips, pointers or just tell exactly what to do to achieve my goal id greeeeeeeatly appreciate it. so far im just stuck

thanks
spoone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

i might as well mention this to. i went to youtube to catch videos to help me out. i found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXlg-ocGZzM&feature=related and its a getting started. well about 2:08 i do what it says but i get an error. the editor says it failed and the device isnt connected. im really confused using this thing. i dont know how to get this thing to do anything at all. if anyone can help me out wow i would just love it. thanks
subVert

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are your midi port settings in the editor. I think there was a readme file with the editor that told you what you had to have it set to. If you don't have the correct ports in the editor preference you would probably get and error like you described.
spoone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

thanks ill check it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: