Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I create my own wavesequences?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjammer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: How do I create my own wavesequences? Reply with quote

I wish to create my own wavesequences any tips or any softwares apart from sound tower?

How do I adjust the tempo of a wave sequence?
rock machine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's basically two types of wavesequences in terms of wave lengths. One is using the Wavestations own internal clock; the other is ones that are clocked to MIDI. To figure out approximate clock lengths for the internal clock, which by the way, I think is approximately, 1/4 note= about 105 BPM, use a wave that isn't transient, such as a drum, etc., and enter a value which you could time, if its period was of importance to you. To program a wavesequence that was clocked to a song's tempo, 24 units equals 1 quarter note, so if you wanted 16th notes, each one would have a value of 6, 16th note triplets would have a value of 8. One of the great ways to figure out the art of wavesequence programming is to look at some of those that come with the machine, and in fact, it's probably a far better way than reading a description, but hope it helps anyway.
Rock Machine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: