Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do you make a custom message?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elementzofhiphop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: How do you make a custom message? Reply with quote

I can not find anywhere how to do this advertised feature. I didn't see it in the manual which is 10% of the size it should be, and i can not find it in the editor program that has no help file. Plus there is no korg phone # to call. please help me.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
subVert

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the editor

Click on Ext. CTRL & Global
Click on the Global tab
Put your message in the Pad Scroll Text field
Transmit
decrepitude

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: How do you make a custom message? Reply with quote

elementzofhiphop wrote:
Iand i can not find it in the editor program that has no help file. Plus there is no korg phone # to call. please help me.

I guess you want your hand held.

Jezuz man, All I did was google "KP3 editor manual" and it was the very first listing.

http://www.korg.com/downloads/pdf/KP3_Editor_Manual.pdf

Same goes for the phone number - google "Korg support Ireland" (first search page, 3rd item!)

http://www.korguksupport.co.uk/page.cfm?pageid=373

Does Evil or Very Mad = lazy. I think so.
elementzofhiphop

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:17 am    Post subject: naw Reply with quote

I called the US customer support - both numbers which are listed on the website - both of which are disconnected. Im not lazy, I was just frustrated cause I wanted to make mushrooms go across my pad and spent hours looking for websites with information but could only find ones trying to sell the product. You gotta admit though, the manual that comes with the thing is pretty half-ass. thanks.

I looked in the KP3 editor manual and couldn't find it either.
SMK
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: naw Reply with quote

elementzofhiphop wrote:
I called the US customer support - both numbers which are listed on the website - both of which are disconnected. Im not lazy, I was just frustrated cause I wanted to make mushrooms go across my pad and spent hours looking for websites with information but could only find ones trying to sell the product. You gotta admit though, the manual that comes with the thing is pretty half-ass. thanks.

I looked in the KP3 editor manual and couldn't find it either.

I don't know if I should be handing this out!!!! I don't want to be losing my "Special" korg tech support privileges thats kept me being their best customer hell or high water (Reeves was right, Boss tech support sucks).

Now please before you call, go over the 2.0 software/editor one more time because the "advertised feature edit" is there. Hell one can't help but stumble onto it in the software, I fall over it all the time accidentally hitting the feature instead of getting to the parameters (which is what I want all the time).

Alright now here's the number:

Please don't abuse it! I really don't want Korg calling to tell me they are taking away my "secret" tech support benefits... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

BTW if you get a machine telling you no one is in the office, it's probibly because you didn't take note that the area code was for NY New York and it's after 4pm EST... Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KAOSS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: