Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyway to get samples to load quicker ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisedmo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Anyway to get samples to load quicker ? Reply with quote

I've never really used the Kaoss pad with pre recorded samples, but i thought i would have a play with it - the only real downside is that it takes ages to load up a sample from the card.. I can't really wait around on stage for this ?

I read an old thread on here where somebody tried two different cards and it still took around 50 secs to load - could people post some results with their cards ?
Diametro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think of the KP3 more for capturing loops and having the ability to save rather than necessarily loading and playing them back ... it's just too cumbersome and slow the way it is right now ...

What I did is got a Roland SP-404 which is much better suited for instantaneous loading and playback ...
pierlo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf? i still havent tried saving and loading on my new kp3 (os 2 upgrade) ... 50 SECONDS LOADING TIME???! are you sure?? i cant believe this...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KAOSS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: