Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hi korg i4s forsale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djjaye

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: hi korg i4s forsale Reply with quote

hi been a big fan of korg i5s and i4s for ages. korg beats all the competion roland,yamaha ect.

well im moving soon and i sadly have to part with my korg i4s
its a beaut. and i have manuals disks ect.

im taking serious offers. if there anough interest i will take some pictures of the workstation.

i would like a pick up from south devon uk. but if you sort a pickup eg courier then we can do that.

ok hoping for offers asap. or its going to be advertised around locally and internet ect. i checked and theres not alot of i4s around uk anymore. only found 5. i dont know where they all could of gone.

ok just pm me if interested and remember what these things cost.

Smile
djjaye

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

forgot to say

i also have a usb to midi cable. so you can connect the korg to a pc. i used the i4s with reason 4 software as a controllerand you can get unlimited sounds out of the korg this way to. this cable will been thrown in with the i4s.

thought id just mention it.
thanks
csian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

I have a Korg i4S and I read about your way to connect the keyboard with a PC through a Usb cable: is it possible? Really? Does it work well?
I've got my floppy drive broken and I cannot find one to replace all over the world!
I'm interesting to do something like that to resolve my problem and save my songs I loaded in my internal HD...

Please answer to me, also in private (cris7_tc@libero.it).
Thanks

CSIAN
Johhn'si4S

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a i4S and was wondering if any of you can advise the best software to use for recording? and if you have any coppys around please let me know. It would be much appreciated.

Many thanx
John Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: